Thursday, April 15, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SEPHORA EYESHADOW IN SWIMMING POOL

Here's an initial review on SEPHORA EYESHADOW IN SWIMMING POOL

PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA, ION MALL, SINGAPORE
PRICE: AROUND 15- 19SGD
OTHER LOCATIONS: SEPHORA OUTLETS; SEPHORA ONLINE

THE VERDICT:

I've had this for a long time now but I don't really wear eyeshadow on a daily basis so it's really taking me some time before I can review all the eyeshadows that I buy.

Swimming pool is an aqua blue color with silver shimmer. It goes off shimmery, and is quite pigmented. When applied, there's little to no fall out. Consistency is buttery and smooth. It transfers and blends like a dream on your lids.

Swimming pool might also be the dupe of MAC's eyeshadow in Clarity. The only difference is, the former is matte.

Here's an EOTD using the eyeshadow. The photo actually made me realize that this can also be a dupe of MAC's Electric Eel!

Overall, Sephora exclusive products are pretty impressive. They're cheap, but their quality is great. By far, this is the only good store exclusive brand that I've tried. I want more of their mattifying powder 'cos I use mine up too quickly! I also want to try their primer too. I want to try every single Sephora exclusive cosmetic! :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment