Saturday, April 17, 2010

HAULS FROM LAST WEEK AND FOR THIS WEEK

Was a bit busy last week so I didn't get to post my hauls. :)

Here they are anyway. :)

I need a face sunblock which I can use on a daily basis too. I don't like the sticky and heavy feeling of face sunblocks, which are meant for the beach only.

VMV Hypoallergenic's Armada Face Cover. This is quite good, now that it's reformulated. Will review this soon. :)

A very cute bandeau bikini from Pink Belter. Got this for 550php only. Cute eh? :)


My all-time fave scent, Davidoff cool water for women. Got this from a fellow gtalker for 400php only! yay! :)

Duty Free presents from hubby's parents who went on a Japan vacation. :)

A Japanese fan, souvenir keychain and coin purse :)

A dress and lippie haul from Landmark and Rustans.

Bright colors such as Fuschia will make your tan look deeper. That's why I bought this because I'm wearin' this to my Laiya trip (I'M SOOO EXCITED!) :)

WEEE! My petals and peacocks. I don't want to kill the suspense by explaining in detail right now how in love I am with this lippie. Will review this asap! :)


HAVA' HAPPY WEEK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment