Sunday, April 18, 2010

HAUL FOR THE BEACH

Hauls for this week is for my beach trip to laiya with hubby. Ooooh...you can't imagine how excited I am! I actually even thought that we're going to leave tomorrow! haha. :)

Without further adieu, esta recorridos para la semana. :)

Hauls from Speedo, Dimensione and Ace Hardware

Speedo beach shorts! I love the brand! :)

Beach mats! I got the blue one from Ace Hardware as well. And the colorful one is from Dimensione. Ah, that elusive beach mat. I saw it once in a display in Rustans. And when I went back to purchase, it was sold out. :( Good thing mom chanced upon this in Dimensione and she got it for me! Perfect! This even comes with an inflatable pillow. I'll show pics of this lovely beach mat in action in Laiya! :)

And this is from Ace Hardware. Using 3M's lint remover is kinda' costly so I decided to give this one a try. And it works! My bed is hair-free every night without having to waste too much of  3M's lint paper. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment