Sunday, April 11, 2010

HOLY HAULIN'

HAUL TIME! :)


Collezione Pilipinas Shirts for my balikbayan Titos and Tita. This has sort of become the PAMBANSANG PASALUBONG. Last year, when my ninangs went here for a vacation, mom bought them these and in turn, they bought these as pasalubongs for their relatives abroad too! Maybe the Philippines' map logo has caught the hearts of many. Tapping on the Filipino Nationalism, perhaps? Collezione, what a brilliant idea. And enjoy basking in your millions. LOL. :p

A new pair of havies. I told myself that I'll grab one of their latest designs. Turned out that the new releases looked too cheap to me. The classic styles are always the best, IMO. I got a brown top metallic. :p

Hauls from TBS. The olive oil dry mist used to be one of my faves. But my love for slathering oil on my skin disappeared one day. And it just came back. I don't know, maybe because it's summer time. And the great part is, I got a 100php discount for this! And the Cassius Rose EDT used to be one of the best- smelling rose EDTs for me. But it's heck pricey for a small bottle! It is originally priced at 795php. But it's on a crazy sale and I got this for 238.50php only! How cool is that??? I'm wearing this to hubby and I's beach getaway. :)

A breezy white sando top from Topshop. I bought this for Hubby and I's beach getaway. :)

This cover- up is from Sun and Sand by Body music. I like the fact that it makes me look sultry. It also hugs my body perfectly. Black is the new pink for the beach! :p

A bikini set from the same brand. Color is aqua blue with paisley prints. It's pretty, and it only costs 649php. 


HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment