Monday, April 12, 2010

MY SECRET PROJECT PAN IS NOW OUT

I actually have a PROJECT PAN. I'm not vocal about it, because I don't want to feel the pressure from expectations. That way, I find myself emptying these products easily, and more enjoyable.


Here's what I managed to finish in a year. It's quite hard to do the Project Pan, especially for me, who would always end up buying new products because I always lose my interest quickly. Blame it on my being a Gemini (but of course, I love being a Gemini!).


Here are ten products that I managed to hit pan on.


KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER

STATUS: 30% LEFT

I actually use this sparingly because it's quite expensive, but I love it so much. My latest Kiehl's moisturizer, which is the Blue Algae Herbal Moisturizer is what I'm using right now because it helps mattify oily skin. When the weather becomes colder and damp, I'll switch back to this.



LEYENDE FACE CANVASS

STATUS: 40% LEFT

My HG primer as of the moment. I was actually surprised at the generous amount of gunk in the tub. I was kinda' thinking that I might lose my love for this right before I hit the pan. So I decided to give some of it away as a freebie to my customers who buy stuff from me. And before I knew it, I almost hit the pan! So I decided not to make this as a freebie anymore because I might empty this up faster than I think!


MESSY BESSY INSECT REPELLANT SPRAY

STATUS: 5% LEFT

Comes handy when I'm out chilling or working on my blog and assignments in coffee shops. I'm fond of wearing couture shorts so this really comes handy at home and while I'm out.


KIEHL'S RARE EARTH PORE MINIMIZING TONER

STATUS: 25% LEFT

I actually got this when this was around 30% left. I alternately use it with my Ultra Facial Toner. This comes really handy especially this summer, because it really keeps my oilies at bay. In a few weeks, this bottle will be finished!


DEMETER FRAGRANCE LIBRARY (LAUNDROMAT) 

STATUS: EMPTIED!

This one's easier to empty. It smells good, and it's a cologne, which I would always use everyday. But due to the acquisition of new perfumes, I found it buried behind the newer bottles. I made it as a go-to scent when I have to drive mom to a meeting, when I have to pick up a few stuff from the grocery, or when I'm just going to the neighborhood salon to have a pedicure or a haircut. So that's how I managed to empty this up.



SEPHORA MATTIFYING COMPACT POWDER (WARM NATURAL)

STATUS: 15% LEFT

Almost there! This is actually what it looks like a week ago. There's still around 20% left. But as of the moment, there's only 15% left.


SEPHORA MATTIFYING COMPACT POWDER (COGNAC ROSE)

STATUS: 40% LEFT

I didn't get to use this when I got hold of my Sephora mattifying compact powder in d35, which is my exact shade. And since I'm turning darker this summer, I'll be able to use this again, and finish this up once and for all.


MAC STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER (NC35) 

STATUS: 20% left

I never expected that I would empty this in a matter of 4 or 5 months. The consistency is creamy, so I had to layer it thrice to five times everytime I apply this on my undereyes, unlike hard concealers that only need a layer or two to give me the coverage that I'm looking for. I was almost tempted to buy a new concealer. But I'm saving that for the new school year. If I buy a new one, I'm pretty sure this baby will fall into obscurity.


BATH AND BODY WORKS VELVET TUBEROSE

STATUS: 25% LEFT

A go-to scent for everyday. I don't want to empty my Eclat d' Arpege too quickly so I got myself this one. And I'm willing to repurchase again because I love the smell!


MAYBELLINE THE COLOSSAL MASCARA (BLACK)

STATUS: EMPTIED!

Ever since I got this, I would always reach for this in my stash. I looove how this mascara volumizes my lashes without looking clumpy and feeling heavy. I'm currently on my second tube but I can't seem to throw this away though I've had this for a year now. There's still a bit left! Oh well, gotta discard this 'cos a year's quite long enough to keep a mascara.


KRYOLAN INVISIBLE MATT MATTING CREAM 

STATUS: 10% left

Comes handy in VTR, shootings, and the matting cream that I would always use during theatre shows and plays, and even on a daily basis. I managed to make this last until now because I decided to make it last longer. I used to use this daily. But when I found out that this has been phased out, I embarked on a search for a daily primer and got my HG, Leyende Face Canvass. And if ever I empty this one, I'll still buy Kryolan. This time, the Invisible Matt has been improved and reformulated-- NOW WITH SPF!


THE FACE SHOP BLACK CHARCOAL CLEANSING FOAM

STATUS: 25-28% LEFT

I brought this to my recently concluded play and made this the FREE-FOR-ALL-FACIAL-CLEANSER. Great way to empty a product, eh? And I'm going to use this in my Laiya trip so I can finish this completely.


HOLY SEAT TOILET DISINFECTANT 

STATUS: EMPTIED!

Okay, so can I be a bit more open to you guys???? How do I manage to empty this when I would just squat everytime I pee in public places? My metabolism has been working so fast ever since I had a stict diet and a strict exercise routine. So after every meals at home, I would crap. And unluckily, it's the same thing when I'm dining out in malls, etc. Luckily, I have this in handy so I can poo in peace. If you're eating while reading this, SORRY! :)

LADIES,


DO YOU MAKE IT A POINT TO FINISH THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU BUY BEFORE BUYING NEW ONES? OR DO YOU CONFESS THAT YOU BUY A NEW ONE EVEN BEFORE YOU USE AT LEAST 2% OF YOUR PRODUCTS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment