Sunday, April 18, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: THE BODY SHOP CASSIUS ROSE EDT

Here's an initial review on THE BODY SHOP CASSIUS ROSE EDT 30ML


PRICE: 238.50PHP (SALE FROM THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF P795)

PLACE BOUGHT: THE BODY SHOP BOUTIQUE, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL, MAKATI CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: BODY SHOP OUTLETS


THE VERDICT:


So I've mentioned in a previous entry that Cassius Rose is one of the best smelling rose- scented perfumes that I've ever tried. But unluckily, I decided not to make it one of my go-to and must- buy scents 'cos the price is too costly for a very small bottle. I actually made my first bottle of this last for 4 months. After emptying two bottles, I settled for Bath and Body Work's Velvet Tuberose.


And to my surprise, I saw this baby on a crazy 70% off sale!


Weee! At last, I get to spritz on this lovely rose scent once again!


Lemme tell you why I love this so much. Cassius Rose, by far, is the most romantic rose- scented perfume that I've ever smelt. L'Occitane's smells like a plain, clean rose scent. While The Body Shop's Moroccan Rose smells a bit seductive, and BBW Velvet Tuberose, well, is a hybrid. Doesn't smell totally rose-y, but can pass off as one due to the rose base note.


I'm a hopeless romantic, and forgive my shallowness for saying that this perfume complements my personality. :D


However, the scent doesn't last that long. Around 2 hours, the most. This is EDT so a huge amount of it consists of water, so there goes the explanation as to why this scent doesn''t last that long.


Whenever I'm feeling overly girly or womanly, or romantic, I'm sure to pick this up from my perfume collection.


The sad part is, I think that TBS is slowly phasing this out because there were only a few bottles left. So if you're curious about this scent, a plain anything- rose- scented lover, or a Cassius Rose junkie, be sure to grab one (or all) now before it's gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment