Sunday, June 6, 2010

RAID MY KITS!

Here are my two kits that I always bring with me everyday. I never leave home without any of the two. One is for vanity, and the other is for hygiene.


I've raided my kits for you guys so you would see what I bring with me to keep me clean and fresh all day, everyday.


This minnie mouse make- up kit from Tokyo Disneyland is spacious enough to house all my beauty stuff, and compact enough to fit in almost any of my bags. I like this kit so much because it doesn't become too stuffed, allowing my make- ups to have good space to prevent being crushed.


1. ROSEBUD SALVE

- for emergency burns and for overall moisturizing treatment. It's a savior in times when I need to heal a chapped or dry part on my skin.


2. MAKE UP FOR EVER LIFT CONCEALER (2)

- My HG concealer as of the moment. Keeps my eyes bright, my dark circles concealed, and I can re- apply it on top of make- up!


3. SEPHORA MATTIFYING COMPACT POWDER

- My HG face powder.


4. MAC BLUSH IN INSTANT CHIC (PRET-A-PAPIER COLLECTION)

- My "Blush of the moment". I wear this everyday. It just fits any lipstick and outfit!


5. GIORGIO ARMANI SHINE LIPSTICK IN 4 DARK ROSE

- My "Lippie of the moment". I love the shade!


6. SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER

- Keeps my lashes primped and pretty. It's with me for 4 years already and it still works perfectly!


7. MAYBELLINE UNSTOPPABLE NATURAL BROW LINER (BLACK)

- My brows should always be groomed everyday. And this eyeliner gives me lush and groomed brows. I'm lovin' the softness of the pencil and shade, plus the eyebrow brush!


8. CHARM POWDER BRUSH AND BLUSH BRUSH (FROM THE CHARM TRAVEL BRUSH COLLECTION)

- I don't use eyeshadows on a daily basis so I decided to just bring the two from the set.


9. BEJEWELLED MIRROR

- It's a two- way mirror, and I'm lovin' the studded design! I got this one from Beijing, China


10. LEYENDE FACE CANVASS (IN WHITE JAR)

- Transferred some to a travel jar from Beabi. Provides a good base for my make- up.


11. MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL MASCARA (BLACK)

- Mascara is an essential make- up product to me. And Maybelline is my HG brand for mascaras, and Colossal is my ultimate favorite because it gives me lush and natural- looking lashes.


12. ECLAT D' ARPEGE LANVIN

- Well, this doesn't fit in the make- up kit. But I also bring a perfume with me everyday because I love smelling good! EDA is my HG scent.



This transparent pouch is from Avon. It came along with a lingerie top and underwear set. I use this expandable and space- saving pouch to house my hygiene products


1. ORAL CARE TRAVEL TOOTHBRUSH

- It's soft, and it doesn't make my sensitive teeth bleed. It's thin, which makes it space- saving!


2.EUCRYL SMOKER'S TOOTHPASTE

- I love coffee and I smoke so I always brush my teeth when I'm out with this.


3. RUBBING ALCOHOL

- I always use alcohol right after washing my hands.


4. TRAVEL BODY GEL

- This is from a hotel. I have a lot of hotel toiletries in my home. I bring it because it comes in handy in times where there's no hand soap in sight.


5. HUMAN HEART NATURE INSECT REPELLENT

- I always wear shorts and skirts so I need this to make my legs taste awful to mosquitoes and other bugs.


6. HOLY SEAT TOILET DISINFECTANT SPRAY

- You never know when Nature will call you so I always bring this with me.


7. LACTACYD TRAVEL BOTTLE

- I refill this one with my bigger Lactacyd bottle at home. I keep it handy for feminine hygiene purposes.


8. COLGATE PLAX

- When there's no time to brush my teeth, and much worse, when there's no water, a mineral water plus Plax will keep my teeth and breath fresh and clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment