Sunday, June 13, 2010

HAULS FOR THIS WEEK

Birthday week ends today. It just gives you reason to spend, spend, spend!
Anyway, Here are some of my hauls for the week.
.All from Powerplant Mall, Rockwell.
Healthy stuff from Healthy Options: De Boles Angel hair whole wheat pasta, natural blackberries (yum!), Casbah Couscous mix, Pacific Hazelnut soy milk, and an unsweetened, all- natural catsup whose brand name I completely forgot.

And to welcome my Ipod Touch (which I will get hold of this Wednesday), I bought it a hard case. It only costs 900php. I love the matte texture and finish of this case. I bought a red one to add a splash of color to my gadgets. And it came with a lens cleaning cloth and a stick- on screen protector!

And I got myself a slim fit denim shorts from People are People. All of my shorts are already too loose because I have lost so much weight.

From size 32, I went down to size 28 in People are People's bottoms sizing. And what's cool is, It's in the slim fitting, which means it's smaller than the average and standard sizing!
Nice fit eh? Found the ala- Daisy Duke short shorts. :) Brand is Pretty Poison. Shorts costs 1099php


HAVE A GREAT WEEK! ENJOY THE FINAL DAY OF THE LONG WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment