Monday, June 7, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN KRAFT (PRET-A-PAPIER COLLECTION)

Here's an initial review on MAC AMPLIFIED CREME LIPSTICK IN KRAFT (PRET-A-PAPIER COLLECTION)


PRICE: 950PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: MAC, GLORIETTA

OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC ONLINE; MAC SHANGRI- LA MALL; MAC POWERPLANT MALL; MAC MARIONNAUD, SM MALL OF ASIA


THE VERDICT:


Kraft is one of my most awaited purchases from the PAP collection. The swatches online looked so good! And since I'm on the search for the perfect brown lippie, taking chances with the swatches online and purchasing Kraft were very good decisions!


Kraft is in the amplified creme finish. It moisturizes while giving your lips intense color pigmentation.


Kraft is a cinnamon brown shade. It reminds me of the lipstick in Touch, which is in the lustre finish. But the former is a tad darker than the latter.


But don't fret when I say that it is a dark shade. Kraft is indeed very wearable. I've been searching for the perfect brown lippie and I think I've found it! It compliments my skin tone, and it enhances my earth- toned make- up look. It's best paired with MAC's Blush Ombre in Springshine, or any other brown/beige/cinnamon blush.


Since I got a bit dark, Kraft has the tendency to look a bit nude on me. But when layered a bit, the cinnamon brown color shows! I love this lippie! I hope that MAC includes this as a part of the line or they repromote the shade again. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment