Saturday, June 12, 2010

MOM'S ADDITIONAL BIRTHDAY GIFTS

Howdy ladies?! Mom and I had a date in Greenbelt after her executive check up in Makati medical center which took one whole day to be finished.
The doctors have found two small polyps in her body and she had to undergo operation. Thank God that the polyps are benign. She's now safe and well.
Findings also revealed that she has Myoma. But the doctor told her that it isn't grave anymore because she has already entered the menopause stage. It just needs some antibiotics to heal.
The Lord is always good! I am happy that my mom is well!
Anyway, she treated me to Chateau for my birthday dinner. And she also got me these gifts along with my new Ipod Touch (which I will get this week :))) and the Coach shoulder bag. :)
Mommy's additional birthday gifts

A crisp white boyfriend polo shirt. I have to look for a decent pair of denim shorts! :) Promod definitely carries some of the prettiest clothes. I could see myself wearing everything! It's my new IT store. It's a cheaper alternative to Zara, Topshop and Mango

I love anything with Babushka prints. I love the doll itself! So when I spotted this on the supplies rack, I grabbed one! Yey, a new mini notebook where I can jot down random things, and most especially, business matters.

Cuuute pair of earrings!

I'm adding bangles to my everyday wardrobe. :)

And another cute pair. :)
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY! DON'T FORGET TO GO TO MASS AND THANK GOD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM HIM! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment