Friday, June 11, 2010

BIRTHDAY HAULS! :)

Birthday hauls! I had a great one! Hubby and I were out all day to eat and shop. He reserved the day for me by not going to his rehearsals. And I really appreciate it a lot, more than his food and gift treats. :)

For something fresh, I did not buy make- up. Since I feel the need to update my wardrobe, I decided to get some wardrobe pieces for my birthday. Of course, all- expense paid, courtesy of Randy. :)
Pretty jumpsuit! I love the magenta color. I really wanted to get the blue colored one but hubby said that it's refreshing to see me in another color. And it enhances my tan too! :)

Second and last gift of hubby. A nice faux leather slippers to pair with my rabeanco tote bag and jumpsuit. :)

A gift for myself from Accessorize. :)

Been looking for this kind of hoops. Thin and lightweight! :)

And here's a Rabeanco leather shoulder bag which I got from ebay. It looked decent in the pic but when I got it, it looks kinda' scruffy. Oh well, I've been looking for a bag in this style. Pretty decent. It's tolerable. And it's a Rabeanco, so it's not bad. At least it's authentic!

And this beautiful Coach bag has been with me for a week now. Mom got it from Hong Kong.

It's a black handbag with leather and chain straps. Very roomy, lightweight and stylish. Classy, ain't it? :)

My baby after waking up with me on my birthday. :) He jumped on me and tried licking my face. It's his funny and sweet way of telling his mommy "HAPPY BURPDAY!" :)


MORE BIRTHDAY PICS TO COME! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment