Friday, June 11, 2010

HAULS FROM LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK

Hola amigas! It's my birthday! Sorry if I wasn't updating that much regarding some stuff. But I did post long overdue reviews that I've managed to finish for two weeks!


School has started. And even before it started, the crazy and exhausting enrollment process made me feel that indeed, VACATION'S OVER!


Okay, but I make it a point that time will be on my side every time I celebrate my birthday. Birthdays don't come often. And if it comes, it's just a reminder that you deserve all the best in life because just like everyone else, you are special! Spend like crazy, decide most of the time, laugh loud, be wild for a day, eat like a king, do anything and everything you want! This day of reminding us that we are special only happens once a year. So I suggest that you take advantage of it.


Anyway, here are my hauls for the week. It's a love package that came from sis Shally Mateo. My pre- ordering queen extraordinaire. I'm one of her firsts and ever-so-loyal customers ever since she started her pre- ordering business in Girltalk and Multiply.


Here's what I got. This is a David and Goliath tee ordered via http://davidandgoliathtees.com. Let me tell you a brief story about this shirt.


I was a big fan of D&G when it first opened here in the Philippines. And hubby's with me when I shop for tees in D&G sometimes. While I was browsing through a rack, I heard him blurt out a loud laugh.


And it's because if this shirt. He told me that this is the only shirt that made him laugh so much. Well, if you're gonna analyze the shirt, the print is indeed funny! I also laughed with him when I realized what the graphic meant.


I could really see it in his eyes that he wanted to get the shirt. But being the thrifty person that he is, he said that 999PHP is way to much for a tee.


We would always drop by the store and hubby would always look at the tee. He never fails to smile or blurt out a small laugh whenever he sees it.


I really know that he likes it. And if I had extra cash, I would get it for him. But during that time, I did not have any.


And when the time came that hubby had extra cash to spare, he immediately called me up and asked me to come with him 'cos he'll get the shirt.


And when we got to the store, the design was already pulled out. I could see the sadness in his eyes. The disappointment and regret of not getting it when he had the chance.


My hubby would always think twice before he does something. The rule of shopping doesn't really apply that much to him. And in the end, he'll realize that he should've bought something that he really liked when he had the chance.


It makes me go "awww" whenever he would bring up the tee by D&G. He even searched for it during his US trip but he didn't find any.


So when I saw Shally's April pool for June arrival pre- ordering, I asked her if she could pre- order the D&G tee for me. I looked for it online and voila! It's still in stock! And it's on a sale for $18! But I was worried because it was on the clearance sale section already, meaning that it will be pulled out and phased out anytime. So with no hesitations, I instantly paid Shally so she could order the shirt for me.


And for our 3rd anniversary as a couple on July 7, I will give this to him as my ultimate gift. I know that it's not that much as compared to what he's giving me, but I know that this will outnumber every little thing that I gave him, because I know how much he wants this tee.


Moving forward, I also got myself a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish SPF15 foundation in NC40. It's unavailable locally so I had it ordered from the MAC website. I've read good reviews about it. And being the foundation junkie that I am, I decided to give it a shot.

And here are some more hauls. School's here and I got myself some cute school supplies.

All are from the cute stationary and office store in MOA called FUNctional. I got myself a pencil case, notebook, brown gel pen, and a sticky note pad.



MORE HAULS IN THE NEXT POST! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL BE POSTING MY BIRTHDAY GIFTS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment