Monday, June 7, 2010

PERFUME LOVE

I'm obsessed with perfumes as of the moment. Maybe it has something to do with my business. Sometimes, when customers ask me: "How does ____ smell like?", or "Is ____too strong?", etc., etc. I dunno. Maybe the reason why I'm into buying perfumes right now is because I want to familiarize myself more with various scents so I could recommend something to my clients.


Anyway, here are my perfumes as of the moment. I've accumulated four perfumes in a span of two months. Here's a comparison of the 6.


ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN


My HG scent. Smells light, fresh, fun, and pretty. It's hubby's fave perfume on me too.However, staying power sucks. But I still love it!


RATING: 5 NOSES


DAVIDOFF COOLWATER FOR WOMEN


A classic scent that I used to love when I was in Highschool. Smells sporty, fresh, and feminine. Staying power used to be so good during its hey days. But now, the smell fades off easily. Sillage is very strong.


RATING: 4 NOSES


TOVA TOVA SIGNATURE EAU DE PARFUM


Bought this because of the hype. It smells beautiful and unique when it settles, but I hate that it smells like a popular and cheap cologne on my first spray. And it's too expensive as well.


RATING: 3 NOSES


LOLITA LEMPICKA EAU DE PARFUM


This perfume is also one of my classic faves. It's the only sweet scent that I have ever loved. It's a musky vanilla scent that is not too strong and sweet. It settles on your skin as a fine powdery scent that doesn't smell much like the generic powder- scented perfumes. Definitely a must- try!


RATING: 5 NOSES


KENZO FLOWER EAU DE PARFUM


The biggest bottle that I have ever owned. I love the smell. Smell has a mature quality, but it doesn't smell too strong. This smells beautiful, and will perfectly fit any woman of any age. Stays on for a good amount of time. But I hate the fact that I can't bring the ginormous bottle with me anywhere. It just eats up too much space in my bag!


RATING: 4 NOSES


RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE ALWAYS YOURS EAU DE PARFUM


I've fallen in love with the original RL Romance perfume. And this is such a disappointment though because it doesn't smell original. Once it settles on your skin, it definitely smells like the original Romance. The hint of ginger is quite off as well. It made the perfume smell spoiled and near expiry. But staying power is very good.


RATING: 2.5 STARS

0 comments:

Post a Comment