Sunday, June 27, 2010

HAULS FOR THE WEEK

Hello hello!

Long time no blog!

I apologize for the absence, my dear readers. I've been heck busy ever since I started with school and rehearsals. I barely have time to play with my new make- ups anymore! But as soon as my schedule loosens up a bit, I promise to post all of my pending drafts!

Anyway, here are my hauls for the week. :)

Puddy got a new silicone sleeve to protect it from accidental falls.

I don't actually like sporting sweet scents because it makes me feel light- headed. But this Victoria's Secret holiday collection scent smells so good. The sweetness is just right. And I love it! It reminds me of buttermilk pancakes.

A purchase from Landmark.

I scored this fab dancing shoes from Carmelette's in Landmark. I was lemming for one since barefoot dancing is harsh for the skin on my feet. Capezio's was too expensive at 1500php. And I got this one for 595php only! And the brand has it in different colors too! And the shoe bag is a plus. :)

WEEE!!! No more cracked feet!


I also had a pedicure from Nail-A-Holics nail spa. Nail polish is Orly in Haute Red.


NEXT POST IS FOR JEAN. ILL SHOW YOU GUYS HOW I CLEAN MY BRUSHES. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment