Friday, June 11, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LUSH TEA TREE WATER TONER

Here's an initial review on LUSH TEA TREE WATER TONER


PRICE: 365PHP (?)

PLACE BOUGHT: LUSH, THE FORT HIGH STREET, FORT BONIFACIO, TAGUIG CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: LUSH BOUTIQUES IN MALLS NATIONWIDE


THE VERDICT:


Lush's Tea Tree Water is originally a toner. But I decided to use it as a pick- me- up spritz at any time of the day because of how humid the days have been. Plus, it's in an atomizer bottle, which may have contributed to my decision of using it as a facial mist. Besides, it didn't really wow me when I was using it as a toner. It just felt like water with scented oil. I didn't feel that my face was feeling soft, supple, or anything, nor have I felt that my oilies were kept at bay, as promised by this toner's oil- controlling properties.


I love the fact that it smells like Tea Tree because it soothes me while it freshens me up. And I also spray it once or twice on my face to set my make- up.


And now, I'm halfway through the bottle. It's an instant wake- upper for sleepy heads like me when water's not available, there's no sight of a restroom nearby, and when you wouldn't want to pour a bottle of mineral water on your face, tv commercial- style.


Overall, it's fine. It's all- natural, doesn't sting, and gives you a bit of cooling sensation when used as a toner. But it makes a better facial water. I probably wouldn't buy this again. But if I'm a bit tight and I'm running out of toners, and there's no budget for a Kiehl's yet, I'd get this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment