Thursday, March 18, 2010

TODAY'S HAUL+LOVE PACKAGE

Hello dearies! I've realized that there are other important things to attend to, other than dealing with unimportant things.

As a blogger, I have responsibilities to my readers and followers.

Anyhoo, here are my hauls for this week. :)

I forgot to post this along with the Hermes haul, as this was given to me by mom during the morning. She completely forgot all about it. :p

Mom got me two Dano cardigans. The material is really thick, almost fleece- like. These will come handy around June, but not now. :)

My much- awaited package. My Sephora pre- order. Illamasqua's eyeshadow in Fiasco. Looove the packaging and color. Will review this soon. :)

I was doing some window shopping while hubby was buying some supplements from Healthy Options. My man is like a girl when it comes to shopping. Too picky, and he really does take his time!

So I went into the aisle with some cosmetics/skin care boutiques. I went inside Laneige but nothing interested me.

So before the clock hits 8:30pm, I went to Beauty Bar to feast at least on some eye candies.
I went to the Philosophy section. I was looking for the Falling In Love Perfume tester, hoping to smell it. Unfortunately, their tester is already empty. I didn't even see some Falling In Love stocks in the shelves. Gosh, could this mean that the perfume will be phased out sooner or later? Oh no, gotta allot some funds to get me one! Dayum, I sooo love the smell of this perfume.

Anyhoo, the concern for the perfume totally disappeared, because when I saw the Milkman packaging, which is an super cute, vintage- looking lunchbox, the vision of it amidst the roster of my lunchbox collection excited me so much!

FYI, I love collecting lunch boxes. Particularly tin can ones, 'cos they're so vintage! I love vintage stuff!

I looked at the bottom for the price. And as expected, it is expensive. The price is 2350php.
I was just saddened at the fact that a much as I want it, I have to consider that I've been spending too much again lately, and I still have pending transactions to pay. So between want and need, I settled with my priorities first.

But if it's costly, why did I still take this baby home???

Before I reveal why, here are the contents. The milkman body collection. :) It includes a body souffle, foaming shower gel and bubble bath and lipgloss.

And here's why I went home with my new baby.

But here's what I only paid for it.

Yipeee... Another great addition to my growing lunchbox collection. :)

You gotta love Beauty Bar for their "hidden sales". Actually, there were a lot of Philosophy products that are on a crazy sale. The portable emergency kit thingy, happy holidays collection, mint body mask collection, mint body wash, etc.

So go girls! Visit the Beauty Bar outlet in Trinoma! :)

Will review these babies in 2 weeks to a month! :)


HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment