Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU CLASS. BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN AFFORD YOURSELF A SEMINAR ON GOOD CONDUCT :)

Thanks to ms. anonymous beauty blogger for that.


I remembered how curious I was when I first saw an avatar in aika's blog regarding the meanies in Girltalk. I asked around and found out what the story is all about.

Since then, I did feel a bit uneasy trusting people so much in the forum, but I told myself, "The forum has been alive for many years and the seniors have been around for so long.

It is quite unfair to assume, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt."

 I did believe that there are meanies lurking in the forum, who'll try to destroy relationships and reputations. But to my knowledge, I do believe

that these will only be the works of a bunch of noobs who don't have a life and who lack so much attention so they'll try putting themselves in the limelight.

 But I wish I knew better.

 To my surprise, shock, and dismay. The meanie is actually a SENIOR GIRLTALKER.

 This is such a pathetic issue. So this is my first and last say about this.

 TO THE MEAN SENIOR GTALKER:

 A little bird told me that I should be aware of you since she inferred that we might be close friends, based on how we discuss and share stuff in Girltalk. I asked the birdie why, and birdie said that you have been privately spreading

messages about me to other girltalkers, trying to destroy my reputation as a seller.

 A little background on how MS.MEAN SENIOR GTALKER started acting like a brat by spreading nasty PMs to people so she could gather Girltalker force against me.

 **It all started with a thread, which turned into a debate thread, which eventually ended up being a bashing thread because they started acting like kids, trying to win over an argument which is so petty.

 By virtue of forum rules, the thread should be closed because it ended up becoming a bashing thread which began with #%$#%#%#% :)

 If you are familiar with the nature of debating, each person has their own stand and paradigm so it is up to you on how your paradigm will go against another's.

 As far as I'm concerned, the discussion in the thread was healthy until someone, who's apparently from the opposition, started blaming someone for advertising in the thread.

 You guys have been playing foul in the debate. And technically, the accusation has no proof, so you could be charged for diverting the peaceful nature of a debate to a disastrous one. And by virtue of forum rules, it is a violation

against a fellow Girltalker. :)

 It is now clear to me. That all of the negative comments of a MS. MEAN MOM GIRLTALKER and all those involved can be presumptuous accusations brought about by this ganging- up. And based on MS. MEAN MOM GIRLTALKER's testimonies and examples, everything seemed as if they're all pulled out from thin air. By golly, she can't even present her facts properly. And how would I believe her statements and examples, when she said so herself that it's her first time to try the products that I'm selling when she personally messaged me for her orders? My, my, my. Another pet peeve of mine, a shallow- headed debater. :)

 Also, the threadstarter vowed to lock the thread after each side has presented their final take on the issue. Then all of a sudden, the thread has been opened again because, MS. MEAN SENIOR GIRLTALKER SAID (NOW THIS IS WHAT THE MEANIE SAID ACCORDING TO THE LITTLE BIRD):

 Not in verbatim: "GUYS, REPLY LANG TAYO NG REPLY SA THREAD HA, BAKA KASI MAY BUMILI KAY MARTHA, LET'S SPREAD THE WORD PARA LAHAT AWARE."

 So maybe that's the reason why the topic was opened again. It is just so sad that another Senior Girltalker, whom I respect may be involved in this immaturity.

 Now here lies the problem. A COMPLETE ACCUSATION THAT I AM NOT A REPUTABLE SELLER, AND I'M UP TO FOOLING PEOPLE IN THE FORUM.

 MS. MEAN SENIOR GIRLTALKER, I have stated in my store tagline that I am selling BRAND X and BRAND B. So if you are doubting brand x, then you have the option to buy brand b. So how come you say I'll be fooling people sooner or later when every single detail is posted in my store, and brand x and brand b are reasonably priced for what they're worth, not to mention, they're even a lot cheaper compared to their actual mall prices.

 Secondly, you haven't experienced the products. So, how come you already have a final verdict?

 Thirdly,you can't get what you want so you started delivering these nasty messages about me. Psh. W H A T  A  B R A T. Darling, if you have sensitive emotions, please, don't engage in debates anymore. :)

Lastly, I've been in the online selling thing for 6 or 7 years. Just go to my online site and read my testimonials and see for yourself.

 Piece of advice MS. MEAN SENIOR GIRLTALKER:

 Sooner or later, whatever things we've done will come out.

 

And guess what?

 

Now's your time.

 

I am just so sad at the fact that I've believed in you as a person, knowing how naturally good you might be. And upon knowing this issue, I suddenly began to see you in a lower level.

 I might have had the same issues as you do in the heat of the issue, but I kept my cool and dealt with my emotions professionally. It is just so disappointing that someone like you can't, considering the fact that you do know well the border between professionalism and unprofessionalism (I hope).

 Ooh. You are one nasty girl. Now I wonder why someone started spamming negative stuff about you. I used to believe in you so much, but I thank the little birdie right now for telling me the secret that confirmed your rude attitude.

And FYI, I'd rather deal with someone who can tell me the problem right to my face. So the end of this entry is the end of this for me.


 This concludes my take on the issue.


And this is my blog so I can say whatever I want and feel. Okay? :)

*I'm no Bitch. But I can be one.

MORALE OF THE ISSUE: TRUST NOBODY. YOU'LL THANK YOURSELF ONE DAY.

 ANONYMOUS BASHERS: YOU GUYS ARE NOT WELCOME. YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE EVENTUALLY DELETED. I WILL ONLY ENTERTAIN PROFESSIONAL COMMENTS

 AND TO THE ONES INVOLVED WHO'LL REPLY IN THE ANONYMOUS ID, OH PUHLEZZE. IF YOU GUYS HAVE THE NERVE TO CREATE THIS MESS, HAVE THE COURAGE TO SOLVE IT.



 HAVE A NICE DAY BEAUTY BLOGGERS AND MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS! MORE MAKE- UP REVIEWS COMING YOUR WAY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment