Friday, March 19, 2010

ABSURD. PSYCHO. AUDACIOUS. CHEAP. FREAKY. AND ABOVE ALL, DESPERATE

The end is only just the beginning.


Well not for me, but for these HATERS. :)


Geez, they must be really angered by me. And I don't know why. I'm such a jolly and happy person. :)


Insecurity indeed is the absence of knowledge and wisdom.


Sooner or later, I know that these detractors will try to find a way to destroy me. And they will stop at nothing until they see me depressed and broken.


But STICKS AND STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME. :)


So here's the story.


I've received messages from five different guys who claimed to have met me in an MIRC chat room:


SUNIL

djroy26

business_dad

William Quiochon

cooldude2679


So what do they have to do with me?


ACCORDING TO THEM, I SET THEM ALL TO A DATE WITH ME TONIGHT AND GET LAID AFTER THE DATE.


I was shocked. But after a few seconds, I was already amazed at this audacious happening.


I instantly thought of the whole issue in Girltalk and the bunch of haters in my blog.


It was actually unfair to assume that my detractor/s were behind this.


But lo and behold, I WAS RIGHT.


Buti na lang pinanganak akong matalino. :)


It took me a while to actually convince these guys that I wasn't the one who messaged them. But through my investigation, here are the clues that lead to my conclusion that indeed, this is the work of my detractor/s


1. THE GUYS TOLD ME THAT I CHATTED WITH THEM THROUGH MIRC


oopsie, I don't have an MIRC account, nor do I have an MIRC application in my laptop. SO, how could that be me? :)


2. THE GUYS TOLD ME THAT MY USERNAME IS RICH_CHICK


oopsie, I only have one account for chat through yahoo! messenger. And I would like to reiteratethat I DO NOT HAVE AN MIRC APPLICATION AND ACCOUNT. Jesus, CAN YOU BE MORE CREATIVE WITH USERNAMES??? But that's flattering, you called me rich, when I just consider myself part of the middle class strata. Thanks anyway. :)


3. THE GUYS TOLD ME THAT I'M REALLY KIKAY. HOW COME THEY SAID SO? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE A BEAUTY BLOG


oopsie, So I conclude that my detractor/s were behind this. How would they know that I have a beauty blog? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't know. Unless someone from the inside spills the beans. Aww, but the sweet boys told me that I was beautiful. I thank the detractor/s anyway for making other people appreciate my beauty. :)


4. ONE OF THE GUYS TOLD ME THAT I WAS INTO THEATRE AND I'M 22 YEARS OLD, AND I LIVE IN MAKATI


Well, the psycho did a very good research. You know how vocal I am in my blog when it comes to what I do. And yes, location is correct. But I'm only 21, STUPID.


5. ONE OF THE GUYS TOLD ME THAT I MIGHT BE REALLY RICH BECAUSE I KEEP ON BRAGGING THROUGH CHAT THAT I HAVE LVS, PRADAS, GUCCIS, LONGCHAMPS, GOYARDS, BALENCIAGAS


oopsie, DID I EVER SAY THAT I HAVE A BALENCIAGA, GOYARD OR A GUCCI ITEM? Be my guest and browse through my 500+ posts and check if I have claimed such. :)


6. ONE OF THE GUYS TOLD ME THAT FOR HIM TO BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE ME, I'LL BE WEARING A SKIMPY SKIRT, SPAGHETTI STRAPPED TOP, AND AN LV BAG. HE EVEN TOLD ME THAT I TOLD THEM TO BE QUIET BECAUSE ALL MY HANDBAGS ARE FAKE! :)


oopsie, I don't dress in this style. Maybe the detractor/s dresses in this type of combination, and the detractor/s HAS a fake designer bag. Geezz... can you be more, slutty? And you can check out all my handbags. If you can't prove them as knock- offs, I'll have you killed. :)



And you know how these detractor/s lambasted my name?


1. ONE OF THE GUYS TOLD ME": "YOU EVEN TOLD ME HOW YOU LOVE TO BE SPANKED USING A D***


2. ONE OF THE GUYS EVEN SAID THAT I SAID IN CHAT THAT I NEED TO A GOOD B*NG TONIGHT


3. ONE OF THE GUYS EVEN TOLD ME I'M A VERY NAUGHTY GIRL


Oh my God. T H E A U D A C I T Y! But- my detractor/s really know it well, Whore- style.

Now I pretty much have an idea of what the starter does, dresses, acts, or even look like!

Just in case you didn't know, WHAT YOU DID IS A TRUE REFLECTION OF YOUR CHARACTER. :)


Everything was settled before the night ended, I have explained to the boys that apparently, I have some haters online who spread my number because they think that they can shake me and bring me down.



GUESS WHAT?



I remain unmoved, I remain unshaken. :)


So I leave this issue for you guys to decide:


NOW WHO'S EVIL?


You guys be the judge


HERE'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY:


ABSURD. PSYCHO. AUDACIOUS. CHEAP. FREAKY. AND ABOVE ALL, DESPERATE!



Have a great weekend girls. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment