Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAULS FROM THAILAND! :)

Haul for this week. :)

I've always been curious about BB's Shimmer Brick. But it's waaay out of my budget. Besides, I've good highlighters anyway but it was really on my mind for a year now 'cos it's claimed to be BB's famous product.

And the long wait is over!

Mom got me this limited edition Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. Shade is Platinum Pink. This will be a great high lighter for my tanned skin. :)

Skin care hauls from Thailand! Mom bought a lot of these random Boots stuff, which is locally a known brand in Thailand. I just love their skin care line! There are also a ton of random brands here which I will review for you guys in the following weeks.

A run- down of the hauls (in random order): Soap and Glory Mist You body spray; boots brazil nut and vanilla body butter; boots hawaiian islands pomegranate and avocado body wash; boots ice musk body spray; boots citric essentials stimulating body wash; sabai- arom feel good massage oil; boots cucumber melon facial wash

MORE REVIEWS AHEAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment