Sunday, March 21, 2010

THIS WEEK'S HAUL TO GET ME THROUGH MY FINAL SCHOOL WEEK!

Hello girls! It's now haul time for me. I've been through a lot of hell in school last week. Ya' know when I say "END OF THE SEMESTER RESPONSIBILITIES". This is the time of the year where you can literally say that there is hell on earth!

But shopping is truly my therapy. :p And just the thought of getting my new MAC babies before the final exams week, suddenly made me feel so refreshed, I've been in a different kind of enlightenment ever--- LOL. Now I'm exagerrating. I guess I just had ONE HELL OF A WEEK. :)

Pero sin más futuro adiós, le presento, los recorridos de esta semana. (Perdoname.) :)

En Ingles:
Without further adieu, I present to you, this week's hauls. :)

My hauls for this week. And I also bought myself Metro so I could divert my mind from all the final papers and exams. :)

Some personal hauls from SM and Watson's.
Not in the picture: Toilet paper pack x 4, wrigley's sugarfree mints, buy 1 take 1 watson's hand wash

I forgot to take a pic of my gift for a hubby. A sweet Iron Man shirt. I knew I had to get it 'cos I know he likes the Iron Man series so much. Though he's not part of my shopping list, I still managed to get my lovey dovey a neat present. Perhaps, the impulse is because of love. Hahaha. Okay I'm getting cheesy. :p

My Spring Colour Forecast Hauls. Blush Ombre is from SCF 4, and the uber pretty lipstick is from SCF 2. :)

And my new fragrance love, Tova Classic Signature. One of the oldest and best- selling perfume brands in the world. :)


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! PLEASE KEEP ON CHECKING MY SITE FOR REVIEWS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment