Thursday, March 25, 2010

NOW I HOPE THAT THIS TEACHES ME A THING OR TWO ABOUT TAKING CARE OF MY SUNGLASSES


Oooohkay.


So I got myself an Emporio Armani Shades from Singapore. Actually I asked mom to get this for me.

I love shades. But I always end up sitting on them, stepping on them, leaving them somewhere or letting them fall in to a toilet bowl.

So far, the longest time that I've possibly kept a pair of shades was around 3 months.

And I can't beat that record.

If I'm gonna sum up my losses, it would be thousands of pesos already. And that could've afforded me more make- up or a designer pair of shades. :(

So for a change, I got myself a really expensive pair of shades. Let's see how far this goes.

This is one thinking that we should whisk off. That cheap stuff are just cheap and they're affordable anyway. In turn, we end up not caring for them! And later on, we'll realize how much we've spent. Oh, make that lost.

This is so far my newest baby. And this will keep me company during driving and during the hot summer months.

And as of the moment, it's in my bag. But I keep on checking on it if it's there or if it's cracked! I actually freaked out (as in screamed) when I saw that I accidentally dropped Siopao sauce on it 'cos it was hanging on my tee's neckline.

Whew. I'm proud of myself. I've never been this responsible with my stuff for a long time now. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment