Saturday, January 23, 2010

THIS WEEK'S NECESSARY HAUL :)

Hello darlings! How's your weekend? Mine's pretty tough due to midterm exams, rehearsals and character work and my business venture on the side that I should look after, I must say that IT WAS A PRETTY TIRING WEEK!

Anyhoo, why is this post entitled the necessary haul? Well, I've bought the stuff that I REALLY REALLY REALLY. REALLY. NEED. No extra hauls like make- ups, clothes, etc. Just sticked to the shopping list. :)

Some necessary stuff: Spatula for creams, 40ml empty cream jar (where I can transfer some of my Leyende Face Canvass cream) and a small multi- purpose box for hubby where he can put all his supplements so he doesn't have to bring the big jars always. :)

And here's a pair of heeled bootie- style pumps for my play. I need a good pair of high heels. And this just feels so comfy to walk in so I got this over the pumps in People are People.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LADIES! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment