Sunday, January 17, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: DAVID AND GOLIATH CROWD PLEASER BUBBLEGUM FLAVORED LIPBALM

Here's an initial review on DAVID AND GOLIATH CROWD PLEASER BUBBLEGUM FLAVORED LIPBALM

PRICE: 195PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: DAVID AND GOLIATH STORE, THE FORT HIGH STREET, FORT BONIFACIO, TAGUIG CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: DAVID AND GOLIATH OUTLET STORES; MULTIPLY RESELLERS

THE VERDICT:

I've been seeing these lipbalms in David and Goliath and one day, I can't contain my curiosity anymore so I decided to purchase one. I was inclined to getting the vanilla- flavored lip balm but me likey bubblegum flavored lippies so much that's why I got this.

This is a petroleum- based lipbalm. The color of the product in the tube is lilac.

But there was never a tinge of the bubblegum flavored in it! It's just plain, petroleum jelly in stick form. I tried tasting and looking for the bubblegum flavor but the weird petroleum taste with a dash of bubblegum still dominated the flavor.

Ugh. Total waste of moolah. Will not purchase D&G lipbalms. EVER.

But for those who like unscented lipbalms and find petroleum jelly too wet, this can work for you. As for me, I'm better off buying a drugstore petroleum jelly which is absolutely cheaper than this piece of crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment