Sunday, January 24, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LEYENDE FACE CANVASS

Here's an initial review on LEYENDE FACE CANVASS

PRICE: 495PHP (MALL PRICE)
PLACE BOUGHT: FREE FROM A FRIEND
OTHER LOCATIONS: LEYENDE, TRINOMA; DIRECT SELLERS

THE VERDICT:


Sis Sydean of blogger and Girltalk gave me a sample jar of this face canvass. I actually thought that it was a lotion due to the sweet and buttery scent. I actually applied it on my knees and sis Sydean told me that it's actually a primer/moisturizer.


After using the product for the first time, I love how it kept my oilies at bay! It smelt so yummy, though some might find the scent too strong. I think it has mango butter, that's why it smelled a bit creamy and sweet.

Scent can linger but it's not too overwhelming. However, the scent is too strong so you'll even find yourself smelling the product on your fingers, skin, brushes, or on your face as well. Some might not like it, but I can tolerate it.


Once applied, it is absorbed quickly. It feels like a moisturizer but when you start blending it on your skin, it actually turns a bit dry and rubber-y, which is a characteristic of a face primer (comparable to the texture of my Kryolan Invisible Matte).


My face excreted oil, but I'm amazed how it was kept to a minimum, thanks to Leyende. It's almost at par with my Kryolan Invisible Matte!


The jar I got is quite big so the small one is from Beabi. I transferred some there so I could bring it with me anywhere.


I still use my Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer because for some weird reason, my face routine feels incomplete without it. But I sometimes use Leyende on its own since it is also a moisturizer on days where I feel lazy to slather too much stuff on my face.


Will I buy this again? OF COURSE! But I doubt that I'll be buying in the next few months since the jar I have with me is toooo big and a little goes a long way! At last, I've found a cheap alternative to my Kryolan Invisible Matte! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment