Sunday, January 17, 2010

THIS WEEK'S INTIMATE HAUL

Just a quick post. No make- up hauls for me today. Time to revamp my underwear and lingerie collection. :)

Bench has revamped their collection in an aim to make their products world- class. The toiletries, bath products and most especially their lingerie and undergarment selections are quite impressive, but I can't say the same thing for the clothes. I think they have to get a better designer.

And here are my bra hauls :): Seamless black convertible underwired bra (blah. too big for me. >:(, MOBO lace- y black underwired bra (sexy! :)), Blue underwired bra (funky. :))

Here are new undies for me: MOBO lacey underwear, black low- rise hipster, seamless low- rise hipster beige and a multi- colored boy low- rise hipster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment