Friday, January 22, 2010

BLACK HAULS FROM EBAY AND DIOR HAUL

Hello dearies, finally, I'm able to post my blogs before the week ends. I've been very busy with my play since the opening date is nearing and I'm quite busy on my business venture as well because my target opening is by February.

Anyhoo, here are some ebay hauls I've managed to score this week. And another Singapore- manufactured perfume that I'm testing and reviewing for y'all, which will be part of my perfume business. :) 

First love package at the start of the week.

It's a stretch little black dress from exquisitejoy of ebay. I purchased this for the sake of my play this coming February. The seller was also so kind to include a brown mini dress as a freebie and a funky pair of earrings.

Well actually, this is a long overdue purchase. Had this dress for like 3 weeks now. Finally, I was able to get my very own Lacoste Pique Shirt Dress in black. My lemming for the pique dress shirt is finally over. But if ever I had the chance to purchase one again, why not? :)

And here's another love package from twixerz of ebay.

And here's a F21 black halter top which I scored at 55php only from Ebay. YAY! :)

And at last! I have my own Miss Dior Cherie Perfume! It's not the original, but it smells equally nice too! :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LADIES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment