Sunday, January 17, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BURT'S BEES BANANA AND BEESWAX HAND CREME

Here's an initial review on BURT'S BEES BANANA AND BEESWAX HAND CREME

PRICE: 2 FOR 10SGD
PLACE BOUGHT: WISMA ASTRIA
OTHER LOCATIONS: BEAUTY BAR (PHILIPPINES); DIRECT SELLERS (EBAY)

THE VERDICT:

Okay so I have dry palms that's why I need to moisturize 'em at least once a day. Lotions are quite messy and sticky. Besides, they're specifically made for the body. So a Hand Creme will do the trick in keeping my hands supple and smooth all day.

INGREDIENTS

DESCRIPTION

The other product is with my mom since she got this on a package promo.

So let's now review the product. I love bananas, especially when it comes to food. But for banana- scented stuff, I have to try it yet so this one's a first in my body care collection.

It smelled lovely in the jar. Fresh and succulent bananas. It always makes me want to eat the real thing whenever I get a whiff of the product.

Consistency is like butter. Very smooth, emollient and it gets absorbed quickly by the skin, which makes it better than using regular lotion. Also it kept my hand smooth all day.

But I gave up on this product because of the smell. It smelled totally different on my palms! Think Banana Cue (Banana fritters) scented hand creme. It just smells disgusting! Methinks that the beeswax is behind the pungent smell of the creme. And this just made me give it back to my mom. I'm pretty sure she won't be disappointed 'cos she loves the creme to bits.

Will iI buy this again? Nope. I'll get meself a rose- scented hand lotion which is always a safer bet when it comes to hand cremes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment