Thursday, September 16, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC EYESHADOW IN DEEP TRUTH

Here's an initial review on MAC EYESHADOW IN DEEP TRUTH


PRICE: 600PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: http://mixxxandmatch.multiply.com

OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC COSMETICS ONLINE


THE VERDICT:


At last, a true dark blue eyeshadow. I've seen gorgeous swatches of deep truth online and I knew I had to get one because I'm updating my eyeshadow collection.


Deep Truth is a dark denim blue eyeshadow with hints of silver glimmer. Blue looks great on my skin and I love how it makes my eyes look bright. It's great to use in smokey blue eye make- up looks when the classic smokey eye make- up becomes too boring and common already.


Now that's one lemming off of my list. Three more to go: Going Bananas, Mulch, and De- Vil.


**For an in depth review of the MAC eyeshadow, please click on my labels and look for my eyeshadow reviews.


0 comments:

Post a Comment