Sunday, September 5, 2010

HAULS FOR THE WEEK

Haul time!

Random items from Duty Free, Sephora Singapore, The Fort High Street, and Ayala Center, Cebu

Pretty yellow quartz earrings from mom's friend, who owns the accessory store Gems and Designs in Ayala Center, Cebu. :)

Mom's pasalubong from Sephora Singapore. :)

New perfumes! :)


New eyeshadow. :)


My only make- up purchase from Duty Free ;)

And I thought Maybelline's The Colossal is the best volumizing mascara there is in the market. Ladies, meet THE FALSIES by Maybelline. :)

A Rubbermaid sports bottle for my cardio exercises. :)

Instead of getting new make- up, I got myself a new pair of havies instead.

New pair of havies! :)


And you guys know how in love I am with Babushka dolls. And when i saw this Pininho flip flop studs, I had to get it! :) It's sooo cute! :)

NOT IN THE PICTURE:

Fitness journal (for me and hubby)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK GIRLS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment