Thursday, September 16, 2010

NEW HAIR- DO+FOTD

Hello guys! After a long time, here's another FOTD post.

I'm so excited with the despedida dinner of hubby's big sister. Well, not because she's leaving, but because I'm going to eat in a buffet. Oh how I love buffets!

And I'm also excited to use my lovely hot pink dress! :)

Anyway, I had a haircut. I just realized that my hair was already too long, and it's costing me too much shampoo. And it looks already dry and unhealthy.

I trimmed 6- 7 inches of hair off of my head. And for a change, I had my hair layered. I hope you can see the uneven ends on my fringe. :)

I like my new hair do. My head feels light, my hair looks healthier, and the layered cuts frame my face well. :)

Here's the FOTD. I don't normally wear eyeshadows. Well, I DON'T really wear eyeshadows on a daily basis. But for a change, I did. :)

My dress's color is fuschia. And I used a chocolate brown e/s and a pale peach shimmery eyeshadow to highlight my eyes, whilst still looking natural.

To compliment the pink color of my outfit, I dabbed a bit of a cool pink blush to counter the hot pink color of my dress. The brown blush, which I used for contouring, gave my face a warm glow. It also helped tame the pink- ness of the blush.

I just chose and MLBB shade of lipstick so that my overall make- up look will just look fresh and natural.


EYES: MAC Eyeshadows (Tissueweight (used as lid wash); Glamour Check! (on creases))
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara (Black)
Maybelline unstoppable brow liner (black)
Kryolan Eyeshadow base

CHEEKS: MAC blush ombre in springshine (used as contour); Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in pale pink (Used on the apples)

LIPS: Nars Dolce Vita

SKIN: Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Airbrush Foundation (LQ13)
Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder (D35 Warm Natural)
The Body Shop Matte It Face and Lip Primer

CHECK OUT MY DRESS HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment