Monday, September 6, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LOLA COSMETICS STARSTRUCK LASH GLAMOUR MASCARA IN BLACK

Here's an initial review on LOLA COSMETICS STARSTRUCK LASH GLAMOUR MASCARA IN BLACK

PRICE: 150PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: DULAANG UP RUMMAGE SALE
OTHER LOCATIONS: LOLA COSMETICS COUNTERS (SM MALLS)
THE VERDICT:
A 150php brand new branded mascara like this one will not come your way everyday. So when one of my staff, Jacqui, came in with more donations (including this mascara) on the second day of the sale, I grabbed and paid for this mascara.

Let's now review the packaging.

This sleek tube is in an elegant glossy, red color, which makes it a perfect make- up kit accesory. It's unbelievable small and lightweight, which makes it travel- friendly as well.

Let's now review the product.
The wand's design is traditional. The consistency of the mascara is whipped, which makes the product cling easier on my lashes.

But I'm having a hard time applying this on my lashes, in spite of the fact that the consistency of the mascara is perfect for me. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm suspecting that the mascara is starting to dry up,or the wand design is not good enough in transferring the gunk to my lashes.

This baby is waterproof. It removes with soap and water, but you need to scrub some off with oil or a mascara remover.

This baby stays put all day. Does not streak nor run.

This mascara promises lush lashes, but unfortunately, they gave me long ones. Boohoo.

Overall, it's a steal. And it's a great buy, considering that I got this at a very cheap price. But if it were priced just like the ones in the Lola stalls, I wouldn't buy it. Maybelline will forever be my HG. But if you have some cash to burn, and have thick but short lashes, you might want to try this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment