Thursday, May 13, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMAN HEART NATURE CITRONELLA BUG SPRAY

Here's an initial review on HUMAN HEART NATURE CITRONELLA BUG SPRAY

PRICE: 59.75PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: VITAMIN WORLD BOUTIQUE, THE PERGOLA, BF HOMES, PARANAQUE CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: HUMAN HEART NATURE DEALERS, DIRECT SELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS

THE VERDICT:

Ok, so for my third insect repellent product, I've got Human Heart Nature's bug spray.

Human Heart Nature is one of the popular organic skin, hair, and well- being products here in the Philippines. Their prices are quite cheap, and a lot swear by their effective products.

I love the fact that it's in a spritzer bottle, which makes it very easy to use. And it's VERY cheap too, as compared to my Z.E.N. Organics and Messy Bessy insect repellents. But it comes in an oil formulation, which I don't like. But it's non- greasy, and the slick disappears because it is being absorbed by the skin, whilst leaving it with a healthy sheen. I don't like the citronella scent. But good thing, it does fade after some time.

Staying power is great. It is at par with Messy Bessy's, but only for a fraction of MB's cost.

Overall, I like this. And I might get myself another one if I empty this. But I'm enjoying trying out different insect repellents from different organic brands, so I might get one from another brand. But if I get tired of trying, or have tried all the repellents from all our local organic brands, I might go back to this, or Messy Bessy's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment