Thursday, May 13, 2010

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ANDREA MODLASH FALSE EYELASHES

Here's an initial review on ANDREA NATURAL HAIR FALSE EYELASHES

PRICE: AROUND 250- 300PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: BEAUTY BAR, EASTWOOD, LIBIS, Q.C.
OTHER LOCATIONS: BEAUTY BAR OUTLETS

THE VERDICT:

The thing about cheap false eyelashes is, they prick my eyes and they feel too heavy, which makes me feel sleepy during performances. And they're good for a single usage only because the lash hair are more likely to fall off upon removal from your eyes.

Good thing there are brands out there that are offering false eyelashes made of natural human hair.

What are the benefits of buying natural hair false eyelashes?

- They look more natural when worn
- They feel lighter
- They don't prick your eyes
- They don't feel too heavy
- They last longer
- They are less prone to lash fall

Andrea is a good brand. It's cheap, and you have a variety of false eyelashes to choose from. From natural, to extensions, and to pro lashes (like what I'm going to review today).

This is the thickest false eyelashes variant from the brand. It comes in a good packaging, where you're sure that the lashes are secured and safe. It also comes with a lash adhesive, but I prefer using my Kryolan eyelash adhesive more.

This baby lasted me for 3 weeks, and is still in my stash. It kinda' looks a bit worn out, but I can still use it.

And before I forget, you can also wash this, so it'll look almost good as new again. :)

Moi wearing the false eyelashes. CHECK OUT MY MAKE- UP! :)

Unlike the cheap ones that I bought, this one does not fall out from the base, because it's woven, not just glued.

If you prefer wearing false eyelashes, go for natural hairs. And I recommend Andrea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment