Sunday, May 23, 2010

HAULS FROM CORON, PALAWAN AND THE FORT HIGH STREET

Hello dearies! Sorry for being MIA for a day and for being nowhere in any blog or website. I've had a bit of escape from reality. And the destination? Coron, Palawan. Maaaan. I could die there! :p

One great thing about Coron is the calm waters and waves. I could freely swim as far as I can from the shore without the fear and worry of being washed off to a remote island.

In the meantime, here are my hauls for last week and this week. :)

I can't wait for the next summer! I wanna swim more! I really can't get enough of nature. :)

New pair of havies! Bought this from NAIA 3. :)

Hauls from Rox and Topshop. :)

A lanyard and button pin from Island Souvenirs, NAIA 3.

Lovely Jansport bag! O Jansport bag, why didn't you show yourself to me when I was doing my shopping before I went to Palawan???? Oh well, I'm using you next time in my El Nido trip. :)

A turquoise blue shirt. From size 8, I went down to size 6.

I will share with you guys how I've lost 10 pounds in a matter of 1 week. Just in time for my Coron, Palawan trip. And no, I did not go into crash dieting. :)

HAVE A NICE WEEK! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment