Saturday, February 13, 2010

LE PERFUMERIE AND THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S VALENTINE CONTEST WINNER!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not being able to update my blog. I am very very very very BUSY and I really can't find time to update my blog. Our show's opening in a day and I am making my final preparations.
Secondly, I apologize for not being able to repost the winner but as stated, I ended the contest on Feb. 10, 2009. :)
The winner was chosen via random.org. Sorry, I don't know how to post an image of the website in my blog so I really can't show you the actual drawing of winners via the website.
And the winner for the VALENTINE GIVEAWAY IS:
ZAI MARTINEZ
**Weee!!! Enjoy your ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY FOR WOMEN.
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR READERS AND CONTESTANTS WHO SPENT TIME IN JOINING AND REPOSTING MY CONTEST. I HAVE CHECKED ALL YOUR BLOGS AND SITES AND THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING WITH MY SIMPLE RULES. IT MEANT SO MUCH TO ME. :)
I'M ALSO VERY HAPPY KNOWING THAT THERE ARE SOME PERFUMES THAT I'M QUITE INTERESTED TO TRY DUE TO YOUR NICE DESCRIPTIONS. :)
THANKS FOR SHARING MY LOVELIES.
TILL' THE NEXT GIVEAWAY! :)
**DON'T FORGET TO VISIT LE PERFUMERIE, MY ONLINE PERFUME STORE! GUARANTEED CHEAP AND AUTHENTIC AT 1-2K OFF OF THEIR MALL PRICES! :)
INCIDENTALLY, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO WATCH OUR SHOW:
Support Philippine Theatre!
THANKS GUYS! WILL BE POSTING A LOT OF STUFF ONCE I FINISH ALL MY PRIORITIES!
AND BEFORE I FORGET,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment