Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cats sleep anywhere

This cat is waiting that someone opens that door for her

and in the mean time taking a little nap can never be wrong :))

Captured in Charleston, South Carolina.





Cats sleep anywhere



Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair.

Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge.

Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do.

Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks.

Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.



Eleanor Farjeon (1881 - 1965)





Hi my friends,



I hope you like the cat poem - and the picture too. I'm a big cat lover. If I would have a big house and all the time it needs to take care well to those wonderful animals, I would have MANY of them.

Maybe in my next life, I will....*smile*...



Since my biggest job in these recent last days has become to be a nurse for my ill hubby, I have decided, maybe not to post every day anymore for a while. But for sure I'll bring up my "Wordless Sunday Photos", don't miss it tomorrow!



I hope you understand, that I want to spend more of my time differently and I will be posting only twice or sometimes 3 times a week, from now on.

The health problems of the "Love of my life" have to be fixed first.



And a creative pause is always good for every creative person - to regenerate your mind and soul!

See you tomorrow - and don't forget me totally. I'll be around on and off.

Susanne









Buy my photography printed, framed or stretched on Canvas, here



0 comments:

Post a Comment