Monday, February 22, 2010

FOTD: MASQUE+PERFORMANCE PICTURES

Here are some performance shots of the play. I'm actually playing four roles: BETTY DULFEET; ANNOUNCER 2; DEFENSE COUNSEL; DOCKDAISY.

Will be posting pics of me portraying Betty Dulfeet. For now, here are pictures of me as the Defense Counsel, Announcer and Dockdaisy :)

Prologue: Can you spot me here? :)

The trial scene: One of the most fun scenes in the play. And yes, I'm playing a cuckoo lawyer. :)

Can you guess who the guy on the left side of the photo? Yes, you got it right. It's my hubby. He's also my leading man in the play. :)

MASQUE FOTD:

FACE:

Kryolan Supracolor Foundation 6's (2w)
Snazaroo clown white face paint
James Cooper Matte Loose powder (1 translucent)

CHEEKS:

Laura Mercier Matte eyeshadow (Noir)

EYES:

Laura Mercier Matte Eyeshadow (Noir)
Stila Eyeshadow (Diamond Lil')
MAC Eyeshadow (Electra)
Ever Bilena Pencil Eyeliner (Black)
Revlon Colorstay Crayon Liner (Black)
Andrea natural hair false eyelashes
Generic false eyelashes (lower lid)

LIPS:

Nars Lipstick (Schiap)


PLEASE DO WATCH ANG MUNTIK NA SANANG NAPIGILANG PAGHAHARI NI ARTURO UI. WE'LL ENTER OUR SECOND WEEK! FOR MORE UPDATES, PLEASE VISIT HTTP://ANGMUNDONGTEATRO.MULTIPLY.COM

SUPPORT PHILIPPINE THEATER! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment