Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE VILLAINS HIT MANILA: MAC PHILIPPINES LAUNCHES DISNEY VENOMOUS VILLAINS COLLECTION '10

Yesterday, MAC officially launched the VENOMOUS VILLAINS COLLECTIONS. It features four of Disney's timeless and most evil villains ever created: Queen Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Evil Queen (Snow White), Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians), and Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog).

The opening in MAC, Makati featured a make- up tutorial of the Venomous Villains looks conducted by the resident MAC SAs and MUAs. And it ended with a costume fashion show of the four featured villains modeled by the SAs themselves as well.

I wasn't able to attend the said event because I had to go to the hospital for a check- up because I had a fever for almost a week, and I'm suspecting that I have Dengue. But thank God, it was just fatigue and flu. I'm a lot better now.

Anyway.

I went there to pick up two Toxic Tale lipsticks from the Evil Queen collection which I reserved a week prior to the release of the VV collection (Yes, that's how interested I am with this collection. I love Disney with a passion! :P).

Almost every item is sold out! Who doesn't love Disney?! Before the stocks were released, some of the famous shades are already sold out!

If you're planning to drop by any MAC branches and score some VV make- ups, I hate to break your heart, but you might not be able to buy the famous items anymore. Or if your luck could go worse, everything might be out of stock as of the moment. Well, there could be hope. I passed by Powerplant mall today, and they don't have the VV collection on their counters yet. You can go to Powerplant and ask them if they will carry the VV collection. If they are, then reserve your items right away!

Here are some pics of the drool- worthy VV make- ups. Good thing almost all of the stuff that I want are already sold out. Because if they're still available, I'd go beyond my budget (again!)!

Queen Maleficent collection

Cruella De Vil and Evil Queen collection

Dr. Facilier collection

"Uh- oh... I smell trouble. OOS Trouble! :p"

I only came home with the stuff I reserved for me and sis Ged. Toxic Tale lippies from the Evil Queen collection.


WHAT ARE YOUR VENOMOUS VILLAINS HAULS? DID YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY FROM THIS COLLECTION?

0 comments:

Post a Comment