Friday, October 15, 2010

A HUGE SURPRISE FROM PUREDERM

Indeed, blogging has its perks! :)

Around a month ago, I received an email from someone from the Marketing department of Genso Inc., the handler of Purederm Cosmetics Korea in the Philippines. The person asked me if I'd be interested to do a review on their BB cream, and they'd send me a full- sized sample. I said yes, and the person told me to wait for the package and their confirmation email. The deal was done, and I am eagerly awaiting my free BB cream.

After a month, no BB cream came. Updating the contact person was in mind, but I kept on forgetting because I was pre- occupied with end-of-the-semester stuff. I also thought that they might have changed their mind and found a more popular blog than my blog. So I decided to let it pass.

But a pleasant surprise greeted me when I came home one Wednesday evening. There's this medium- sized box with a dainty fuschia ribbon wrapped around it lying on my bed. It also has a card saying "TO: MS. MARTHA STA. BARBARA/ THE BEAUTY JUNKEE FR: PURDERM COSMETICS" (I'll post the pics of the unopened box once I get hold of the DSLR :)).

Then the Purederm BB cream deal came to mind and thought that after all, they considered sending me their product. But it was an even bigger surprise. They sent me 18 products all in all! For a moment, I was in a state of disbelief and told myself that I am not seeing a Purederm gift pack right before me! But 'tis true! These Purederm goodies are mine!

Let's open the box, shall we? :)

Now let's check out what they sent me. :)

Gel masks :)

Foot stuff :)

Treatment pads for the face and hands. :)

Hair masks :)

Traditional clay masks. :)

And my first- ever BB cream. :)

MY PUREDERM GIFT SET! :)

**Many thanks to the Purederm company for entrusting me their products. Rest assured that I will try my best to give a good review for each item. However, my opinion will not be biased and will be solely based on my honest observation of the products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment