Sunday, October 10, 2010

DUTY FREE, GREENBELT, AND POWERPLANT MALL HAULS

Shopping day for me, mom, and my brother. Bro got himself a swell G-Shock watch, while mom bought some stuff from Marks and Spencers, plus a whole lotta' chocolates, home stuff, and accessories from Bijoux Terner in Duty Free.

Here are my loots. :)

My Duty Free and Zzara hauls.

Sleepcare cosmetic pouch and a cute loofah.

A Microbead pillow because I like sleeping whenever the driver's doing the driving for me.

Acca Kappa hauls. I'm loving Muschio Bianco. It smells so fresh and clean!

By the way, MAC opened last September in Duty Free. I finally had the chance to visit it today. I saw their lipstick counter and thought that they don't have a lot of colors yet since they just opened. But the SA told me that almost all of the lippies already went out of stock. DANG! I should've went there during the opening. But as much as I want to, I can't because mom left just last week, and we can't shop there if we don't know someone who just came from an out-of-the country trip. :((((

Anyway, I'm still happy with my purchases. Boy, it's such a refreshing experience because almost all of their colors are not available in our MAC counters! Lipstick shades such as Hue, Siss, Rebel, Cyber, Tempting, etc. are there, and PRO and consumer eyeshadow shades like Swish, Goldenrod, Cranberry, etc. And lipglass shades like Love nectar, Pink Poodle, etc.

You gotta pay this MAC branch a visit because the lipsticks and eyeshadows are way cheaper than Rustans' pricing!

Going back to my hauls.

This TRF by Zara polo has haunted me ever since the first time I saw it. I kept on going back for it for 5 times. And on my 5th visit, I knew that I already have to buy it because it was the last piece in the Small sizing. It's meant for me! :)

And my new Gucci baby. :)

A second hand Gucci Monogram backapck. It's so spacious and lightweight. :) Another luxury bag added to my growing collection. I got this from Bag-Aholic New World, Makati by the way. :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment