Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some Abstracts for Weekend....


Hi my friends,

I let you with some "abstracts" in a collage for weekend - enjoy it! We have decided to stay here on this place two days longer to avoid the big weekend traffic before we're heading a little bit more South. The Internet connections are really bad here, I don't think I will be able to do my "wordless Sundays" again tomorrow.

Maybe this will be a new start for a new project like this: "A collage for Sunday".

Ah, btw... the sun is back, but it's still to cool for Florida with 59F.... right? :)

*******


My first photo book about Key West is published now!
A pretty book not only for Key West fans...!
"Good Times in Key West - Seven Years in Paradise"
You can see a preview and place your order here


*****


The CALENDARS for 2009 are still available to buy:

* KEY WEST CALENDARS 2009
* CHARLESTON CALENDARS 2009
* FLORIDA CALENDARS 2009
* FLOWER CALENDARS 2009

*****
Thanks for all the comments and compliments to my last posts, very much appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment