Sunday, January 25, 2009

Palmtrees at the Beach

I guess, I 'm back to my palm tree photography again here in Florida...LOL... The scene here is the view that we have at the waterfront of this campground. Isn't it beautiful here? Far back on the horizon is the NASA building of the Kennedy Space Center visible.


The park is a very nice area to relax, to take a bike ride or just having a walk for your daily exercise - or to watch the sunrise.
That's on my schedule for tomorrow morning - yes, I will get up that early - I hope :)


The wooden pier


A little bit of a "My Wordless Sunday" photography or maybe "I wish you were here" :)


And this is our "house" now for a while, a small "swarming bug" between all the big and expensive Motor homes and luxury buses. Camping in a RV like this is a lot of work people..and a lot of fun too....LOL...


0 comments:

Post a Comment