Monday, January 12, 2009

Charleston Kaleidoscope - 2

I was a day ago walking around with my camera in the picturesque lanes of Charleston's Down Town. It was probably for the last time and I took the chance to say a quiet "Good Bye" to all the lovely and pretty places, before we will be leaving this wonderful town.


I don't like to go away from here because I know, I will miss all this beauty of the Southern lifestyle and hospitality!


I will miss also all the historical places and corners, all the big and impressive houses and the stories behind!


I will miss also all the pretty small houses, hidden away in private backyards!


And I will miss also all the many beautiful galleries where we spent many hours looking to the great art of artists from and about "The Lowcountry" here in South Carolina. Yes, Charleston is magic, Charleston is beautiful and Charleston will have always a special place in my heart!


There will be more "Good Bye" photos posted in the next days, stay with me!

********


My first photo book about Key West is published now!
A pretty book not only for Key West fans...!
"Good Times in Key West - Seven Years in Paradise"
You can see a preview and place your order here



***

ALL my CALENDARS 2009 are still available here:

* KEY WEST CALENDARS 2009
* CHARLESTON CALENDARS 2009
* FLORIDA CALENDARS 2009
* FLOWER CALENDARS 2009


0 comments:

Post a Comment