Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Florida Clouds

What a beautiful day today!



I never do just one pictures or two, the subjects are to tempting and beautiful not to waste "film material". Today's themes are so typically for Florida : the dramatic cloud formations on a sunny day like this. And of course my palm tree photos too. My good old friends know by now my big passion to photograph palm trees, I did it already in Key West.... I hope you'll enjoy! :)

********


My first photo book about Key West is published now!
A pretty book not only for Key West fans...!
"Good Times in Key West - Seven Years in Paradise"
You can see a preview and place your order here


********

There are still some CALENDARS 2009 available to buy
* KEY WEST CALENDARS 2009
* CHARLESTON CALENDARS 2009
* FLORIDA CALENDARS 2009
* FLOWER CALENDARS 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment