Thursday, February 5, 2009

We arrived in Key West - again!

After leaving Titusville FL and spending a night on a parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Florida-City, we arrived in the Florida Keys.
And this is now the breathtaking, turquoise color of the Gulf of Mexico in the Keys! Every time I see it it's more overwhelming for me - it is so beautiful and the colors are real my friends and no Photoshop at all! It IS that beautiful!!!


Driving over the Seven-Mile-Bridge is always very impressiv,
to the left the is the deep blue Atlantic and on the other site the turqouise blue
Gulf of Mexico.
To the right you can see some of the old Seven-Mile-Bridge.


After a 150 miles drive from the mainland you'll arrive in Key West and you will see this welcome sign entering the island.


And of course, our first stop was on Memorial Beach to "suck in" the beauty of this carribean island! :)

The next morning we got up early again to see the stunning sunrise in Key West. And we were not the only one there. As you can see it in the picture, there were some "love birds" already enjoying each other in the rising sunlight. :)


I know now how beautiful sunrises are!


Morning has broken.... what a beautiful morning!


And there were also "other birds" enjoying the warm sunbeams.

We are now visiting good old friends here in Key West, that's why I'm able to post some pictures again to share with you all the beauty. Thank you Susan (my best friend in Key West!) for your great hospitality!!

I will show you later maybe more photos about this little crazy island Key West - I did a lot of them....LOL... they will be good picture material for my next book. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment