Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Key West Caleidoscope

The charming architecture of Key West


Bougainvilleas and palm trees


A blue house on Flagler Avenue


Dog's Beach


90 Miles to Cuba


The Southernmost Point is a very busy spot, hard to get a picture there - without people!


The wonderful Southernmost Hotel


The Southernmost Hotel and Museum


The Southernmost Beach


Tennessee Williams was here too...


Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville Restaurant and shop on Duval


Parrotheads know this song...right?


The motto of Key West is this one!


A street artist is selling his work


To get easy around in Key West is the best to rent a bike.....


...or to ride the scooter.

I hope I could show you some new impressions of this little island. Tomorrow I will show you a little bit of the "crazy" site of the town. Stay tuned..... I'll be back. :)

Thank you for all your comment, my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment