Friday, February 27, 2009

Port Aransas Kaleidoscope

This is how the sunset looks here in Port Aransas - sunrises happen at the beach on the Gulf of Mexico


Very colorful outside of a little cafe


The Texas Flag


A blooming cactus tree


With all kind of attractions they make the tourists come into the store for shopping


A cute little dog face!


Very nice graffiti in Mexican style on the wall


Dining in Moby Dick...?


Sea horses in wood, very colorful


Hi my friends,

believe it or not, we are still here in Port Aransas and stay one night more. We love this place!!!! :)

Yesterday, I wanted to photograph the sunset here and I had to learn that here happen only sunrises and no sunsets at the Gulf. So, then I have captured the sunset in my first photo and I think it's pretty too - it does not have to be always on the beach, right? :)

We will have dinner with our friend again tonight and tomorrow we will head up more North.

0 comments:

Post a Comment