Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let's play again...








I was playing again with textures....

We all know that weddings are very enjoyable events for all participants, for the wedding couple, for the guests AND also for the hard working photographer, I had a thought to play with textures on some wedding photos I made. I have chosen a texture of a sheet of music, because it matches so well happiness and the loving ambiance
of a wedding day.




This last photo is a self portrait of an older lady, like me... :) I think the chosen texture overlay is perfect to hide
unwanted wrinkles in a women face....LOL...


*******


My NEW CALENDARS 2009 are available now to buy,
don't be late for a great Christmas present!

* KEY WEST CALENDARS 2009

* CHARLESTON CALENDARS 2009

* FLORIDA CALENDARS 2009

* FLOWER CALENDARS 2009



0 comments:

Post a Comment