Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I admit....


I am... stubborn, and I admit it, so it's OK.
~ Mila Kunis ~


Some good news !!

Oh my goodness.....!!! I get tagged yesterday not only once, no no....TWICE.... from two nice guys, both are good blog friends of mine!

Michael is living and working in Charleston, like me - and Richie is at home in Arkinson. Go and read their blogs please, it worth's to invest your time there!

Well, now I guess, I'll have a lot of "homework" to do to figure out 6 points about me that you don't know already. The biggest task is to bring it down to "paper" in a way so you can also understand it....English is not my strength.... Come back folks tomorrow and you will leave with a big smile on your face...LOL...

Thanks again to Michael with "Postcards from my self" and to Richie from "An Arkies musing"! You made my day, guys... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment