Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm learning every day....

My daughter Jeannine



Diana



Ursula with two texture layers



Ursula and another texture



I've learned something new yesterday after playing around for more than the half afternoon with PS and with layers and textures, using BW portraits I made some years ago.

I admit, it was tricky a little bit in the begin but pretty soon it changed to big FUN. I have had a very good online tutorial that explains in easy 7 steps how to do it. The only one thing is to find the right texture to your photo. There are many sites online they offer a lot of different textures for FREE and some of them are asking only for a back link.

My creations above are sure not the best and not perfect at all, but the girls are pretty, right?....LOL... It was my first try... give me a chance to do more and I will be better, I promise, because I know now the basics. :)

It's actually very easy my friends, try it too,
it's a creative way to pep up your photos!



0 comments:

Post a Comment